Terms & Conditions and the Processing of personal data
Organizer: Karin Salusova - Dinair Academy, ID no: 70564981, address: Křizikova 53/52b, 18600 Praha - Karlin, phone: +420 603 863 865, registered at MÚ Prague 8, živnostenský odbor, č.j. MCP8 15424
1. Terms of Action - Dinair airbrush makeup courses - workshops
1.1. Participation in the workshop is conditional on payment of a registration fee. Included in the price of the registration fee is entry for 1 person, certificate, presentation materials, snacks according to the program.
1.2. Payment for the workshop is made by bank transfer, card payment or cash.
1.3. By registering and attending the workshop, you grant consent that photographs and audiovisual recordings of attendees may be taken in connection with the workshop, which may then be used by the workshop organizer or instructors for promotional purposes for 3 years after the workshop. For taking and using such photographs and audiovisual recordings, participants do not receive any reward or other compensation. Such consent may be withdrawn at any time. If you do not wish to be audio/visually captured at the workshop, tell the organizer at the latest when you enter the workshop. In that case, you will not be caught on the record.
1.4. Cancellation of registration / participation in the workshop must be made to the email address email@example.com.
1.5. Cancellation fees for cancellation of participation in the workshop are as follows:
- In case of excused absence at least 5 days before the start of the workshop, we will arrange a replacement date with you or the entire registration fee or paid deposit will be refunded.
- In case of cancellation less than 5 working days before the start of the workshop, the amount of the deposit of the registration fee cannot be refunded, but will be transferred to a replacement date.
- In case of unexcused absence, the deposit of the registration fee is forfeited in favor of our trainers.
- Attendance at the course is substitutable for another person to represent you
1.6. In case of your dissatisfaction with the workshop, you have the right to complain about the service, no later than 48 hours from the workshop via e-mail addressed to the organizer: firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the date of the workshop, the name of the instructor and specific reasons to complain about the workshop in question. If the complaint is recognized as justified by the workshop organizer, the registration fee for the workshop will be refunded in full at your request.
1.7. Registration fee according to point 1.5. and 1.6. will be returned within 14 days of confirmation of receipt of the relevant bank account number to which you wish to return the registration fee. Confirmation will be sent by the organizer from the e-mail address email@example.com.
1.8. The organizer reserves the right to change the program, ie. change instructors, date and place, or cancel the workshop. In this case, you will be contacted well in advance. In case of cancellation of the workshop by the organizer, a replacement date will be announced or you will be refunded the paid registration fee.
1.9. If the capacity of the space for workshop is exceeded, the organizer will offer you a replacement date or a refund of the paid registration fee.
1.10. Accommodation costs are not included in the price of the workshop fee.
2. Processing of personal data during registration for the workshop
2.1. As the administrator of personal data, the organizer processes and stores the following personal data:
- Name, surname;
- E-mail address;
- Phone number;
In the case of a company:
- Company name,
- ID no., VAT no.,
- Registered office address
in accordance with the valid laws of the Czech Republic, in particular Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on the protection of personal data, as amended, for the purpose of providing performance and registration of the contract. The processing of personal data will take place until the implementation of the workshop and for a period of 10 years from the implementation of performance under the contract, unless another legal regulation requires the retention of contractual documentation for a longer period.
2.2. The organizer declares that all personal data is confidential and will not be provided to any third party. Exceptions are processors involved in the organization of the workshop, which may, depending on the specific workshop, be:
- Mioweb service provider
- SmartEmailling service provider
- Alternatively, other providers of processing software, services and applications.
2.3. Business messages will be sent to your e-mail address (or phone number) by the organizer, as this procedure is permitted by Section 7, Paragraph 3 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., On Information Society Services, unless you reject it. These communications may only concern similar or related services and may be unsubscribed at any time in a simple manner - by sending a letter, e-mail or by clicking on a link in the commercial communication. For this purpose, the e-mail address will be processed by the organizator Karin Salusova - Dinair Academy for a period of 3 years from the implementation of the event.
2.4. According to the Personal Data Protection Act, the participant of the workshop has the right to:
- request from the organizer information on what personal data are processed,
- request from the organizer an explanation regarding the processing of personal data,
- request access to this information from the organizer and have it updated or corrected,
- request the organizer to delete personal data - delete the organizer will perform, unless he has another legal reason for further processing,
- in case of doubts about compliance with the obligations related to the processing of personal data, contact the organizer or the Office for Personal Data Protection.
3. Additional information
3.1. If the contractual relationship contains an international element, then the applicable law is Czech law.
This Terms & Conditions and the Processing of personal data are valid and effective from 1. 1. 2019